Carby set-up guide
Created by: Av Kandola
Modified on: Thu, 22 Apr, 2021 at 9:02 PM
1. Power off GameCube.
2. Insert Carby into Digital AV OUT Port.
3. Connect Digital Video Cable (included) from Carby to TV/Monitor.
4. Power on GameCube.
Carby GameCube Insert Location
1. Carby Remote Quick Start
2. Remove clear plastic tab at bottom of remote.
3. With Carby installed and GameCube powered on press OK button to call up GC Video Settings Menu.
4. Use arrow buttons to navigate menu.
5. Use OK button to make selections.
6. The Exit button will exit the pop up menu.
For details about options in the On Screen Display menu refer to the “
Carby Remote Training
Most any IR remote can be used with the Carby, this just requires a short training sequence. Follow this procedure if you would like to use a remote other than the one included with your Carby:
1. There is a pin hole in the side of the plastic case. Use a paperclip to engage the button inside the case after powering up the GameCube.
Carby Pin Hole
2. The menu shown here will guide you through training your remote to be used with the Carby
Carby Remote Control On Screen Menu
More details about this can be found in the “OSD” section of the GCVideo DVI readme doc.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.