Carby firmware update
Created by: Av Kandola
Modified on: Thu, 22 Apr, 2021 at 9:02 PM
Carby Firware Update Via JTAG
- CONN 3 is the JTAG Header and can be used to update the FPGA.
- The table below lists the pin signals, use this guide the connections to the JTAG programmer.
- The Xilinx Platform Cable USB programmer was used for this example. The USB II is also a valid option.
The Steps: iMPACT Options
- When iMPACT is opened you will be asked “Automatically create and Save Project? No
- New Impact Project?” No
- The New Impact Project Window will appear.
- Navigate to where you saved the carby_FW2_4b.ipf file
- Right click on the FLASH icon and select Program
- The update usually takes about 30 seconds
- When done you should see the program succeeded message
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.